If you are a fan of film scores on CD like me, please check out my seller pages on eBay and Amazon. If anything there catches your fancy you can buy from me on either of those venues, or contact me at email@example.com to purchase from me directly at a discount of 10 percent for Amazon items (negotiable for eBay items). Also, if you're interested in purchasing multiple items I'm willing to discount my prices even further!
About Me: Seller Information
I am a film score enthusiast and collector of film scores on compact disc. Some of the film score CDs I purchase are of the limited edition variety, meaning that only a certain number are manufactured and sold. Usually the number is 3,000 or less (with 1K being the lowest number manufactured, in most cases).
When these limited edition CDs sell out the only place that remains where they can be purchased is the secondary market. Individuals reselling through eBay, Amazon or other sites are the only places these discs can be obtained after they sell out. I am one of these resellers. On both Amazon and eBay I sell under the name "perquinn".
If you have any comments regarding the items I am selling, they can be left here. Please, no "Why the hell is the price on such-and-such soundtrack CD so damn high", or other comments that are intended to -- or may have the effect of --- persuading others not to purchase. I am also not inviting comments from people who believe purchasing limited edition CDs and reselling them is pure evil (which seems to be the sentiment of some collectors who feel resellers are taking advantage of collectors who are "in it for the music").
I am also "in it for the music". The reason I first started collecting film scores is my love of the music. After many years of collecting eBay came along (my passion for film music began in the pre-eBay era). Some time after I discovered eBay I tried selling a few things, and then (approximately) 9 years later I branched out and set up a selling account with Amazon.
So, there are several reasons I decided to venture into the realm of CD reselling, one being the fact that this hobby can be expensive, and I would otherwise only be able to afford a fraction of what I actually do buy without the small amount of money I make as a reseller.
One of the reasons was not a twisted desire to "take advantage" of my fellow film score enthusiasts and collectors. Contrary to some accusations, I do not buy up stacks and stacks of limited edition CDs. I usually only purchase a few additional copies of any limited edition film score I feel may sell out quickly. Some times I'm able to make a profit, other times I've lost money.
Unique Items I Am Not Selling Via Any Other Venue
- Captain Kronos Vampire Hunter by Laurie Johnson. CD booklet autographed by actress Caroline Munro. Price: $20
- Invasion USA by Jay Chattaway. Used CD with some damage to the booklet offered here at a steep discount. Price: $12.00
- Max and Helen & The Oasis by Christopher Young. CD booklet autographed by Christopher Young. Price: $20.00
These items are only availabe for purchase directly from me. Click links for picture(s) and expanded descriptions.
Shipping Rates for Direct Sales
- First Class Shipping in the United States
- 1 CD = $3.00
- 2 CDs = $4.50
- 3 or more CDs = see priority or media mail rates
- Priority Shipping in the United States
- 1-2 CDs = 6.00
- 3 or more CDs = add an additional $0.75 per CD
- Media Mail Shipping in the United States
- 1-5 CDs = $5.00
- 6 or more CDs = add an additional $0.50 per CD
- First Class Shipping to Canada
- 1 CD = $8.00
- 2 CDs = $12.00
- 3 or more CDs = add an additional $3.00 per CD
- Shipping Outside the United States
- One disc & it's Jewel case = $12.00
- Two discs & their Jewel cases = $17.00
- Each additional disc & Jewel case = $6.00
- 1-2 discs without Jewel cases = $12.00
- Each additional disc shipped w/o a jewel case = $2.00
Please check my eBay and Amazon feedback if you have any questions regarding my selling record. I will consider reasonable offers. I accept paypal, money orders, and personal checks from US customers. Non-US customers may submit paymet via paypal or US cash.If you have any questions they can be submitted via email or via comment on this page.
I am sorry, but I won't ship to Mexico, as the two times I tried the items did not arrive.
Thank you for considering purchasing from me.